Sunday, March 6, 2011

It's Pictures Time

I need to take more pictures. The last picture I took on my camera was from Valentine's Day. I used to take pictures ALL the time. I wonder if Corey's constant ("ugh Katie... another picture, really???") complaining has caused me to take less pictures of stuff. Well Corey, I am whipping out the camera a lot more now!! Get ready :)

(Corey is laying next to me while I am writing this and he just groaned and laughed about what I am writing)

Next post I hope to have some pictures included. More than just the one we took on photo booth just now! I am thinking since Spring is coming I will be more excited to take some pictures. Plus- New York is coming up and I know I will take MANY pictures there. Can't wait for that trip. Woo hoo-- 25 days!


No comments:

Post a Comment