Sunday, March 13, 2011

Wine, Guac & Conversation- in no particular order

Hollie, Sarah and I had a girl's night on Friday. After doing some shopping and eating dinner, we went to Sarah's apartment with the plan to watch a movie. Well the movie never happened.

We made some guacamole- enough to feed 6 people- but we had no problem practically finishing it. We poured ourselves generous glasses of wine (3 Buck Chuck might I add) and didn't move from the couches for three hours. I absolutely love having friends that I can talk to about anything and everything. We talked about so much from past, present to the future. It is so great to have friends that I know I will continue to do this with for years and years to come. Normally Shannon would be with us too, but she had other plans. We used to call ourselves the 'Core Four' in high school. Sarah had something on Friday about how we have known each other for 8 or 9 years already. It is hard to believe that the four of us have been friends for almost a decade. I love having these girls as my friends and wouldn't know what I would do without them!

No comments:

Post a Comment