Thursday, March 24, 2011

Facebook

Is it weird that I decided to set my home page on my laptop to Facebook? Throughout college I had my gophermail site set to my homepage, but now that I use a Mac and my email is an application I didn't know what to set as the homepage, so Facebook it is.

Some day or week I want to track exactly how much time I spend on Facebook.

If time allows before work I usually jump on Facebook quick just to see if I have any updates and to look through the news feed quick. Throughout a work day I usually check the news feed through my phone at least twice. As soon as I get home I check it as well and that's when the serious creeping occurs.

I can honestly say that I have no desire to deactivate my Facebook account to 'see if I can live without it.' Let's be serious here, I can admit that I am probably addicted, but I have no desire to quit! Besides the annoying ads on the side that think they know me or something, I have no complaints! I love Facebook. It makes me happy.

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment