Monday, February 28, 2011

Flat Tire

Poor Corey. He got a flat tire on his way home from work today.

Corey and I were planning on going out to dinner at Noodles and then going to see The King's Speech tonight. We were both looking forward to our date. Corey called me when he left work after 6 and was in such a great mood. He said he had to go fill the front tire before picking me up because it was low and his dad thought there was a slow leak. We got off the phone and a couple minutes later he called me back and said he had a flat tire and had to pull over.

An hour and a half later a cranky Corey called me to tell me he was on his way home.

After he soaked his freezing feet in the tub for a few minutes and changed into a new pair of jeans, new graphic shirt and new sweatshirt (that I bought for him at American Eagle today and surprised him with) he was back to a good mood- despite being extremely tired. We finally went to Applebee's at 9 to have dinner. Turned out to be a great dinner and added bonus everything was half off as it was after 9pm! I love good deals!!!

Turned out to be an okay night! Flat tires are never fun though.

No comments:

Post a Comment