Monday, February 14, 2011

Love makes everything lovely

This is the first Valentine's Day that I really realized how many haters of this day there are. I guess I've never thought of Valentine's Day as a day to celebrate only the love between your significant other. Valentine's Day, in my opinion, is a day for everyone to celebrate the love they have in all of their relationships- family and friends included. I suppose I feel everyone should be able to have their opinions and express them freely, but don't disrespect people who do find happiness in this day and more importantly don't make them feel silly about liking it.


♥ If you're not willing to sound stupid, you don't deserve to be in love ♥  This little saying I found on Hollie's facebook wall. I love it and completely agree. 

Saturday night Corey and I had a perfect Valentine's date topped with stuffed bellies from Benihana, a Disney classic, The Lion King, and a beautiful bouquet of flowers sitting on my dresser right now. It was one of those nights in which conversation was great and we had a lot of fun just being together. I sometimes forget how in love with Corey I am. He is my best friend and I feel very luckyWe decided to celebrate on Saturday due to it being impossible to get a reservation for actual Valentine's Day at Benihana. That was okay though. I enjoyed our date night and that left tonight open for a quick dinner (Taco Bell) and a movie (No Strings Attached). I really enjoyed the movie and another fun night out with Corey! 

No comments:

Post a Comment