Monday, September 5, 2011

Home Sweet Home

It's been awhile... I know.
Corey and I finally have a home together! It is a townhouse in Plymouth off Vicksburg and County Road 47 in the Legacy Park neighborhood. I am going to give you the virtual tour right now. We still have a lot to do, but it's getting there! 
From the front door- living room, dining room, kitchen


We are going to paint the bar stools black to match the kitchen table and chairs. We still need wall hangings everywhere too. 
Corey loving our new couch
Table and Chairs from Becker 

Hallway from the kitchen to the powder room, utility closet, and garage


I painted the little key rack hanging on the wall in the hallway. I got it a few summers ago in Ely at the Blueberry Arts Festival with Shannon and Hollie. I remember buying it thinking/ hoping I would have it for many, many years! 
We love our kitchen

Corey and I have really enjoyed making our first meals together. Tonight we had Shake n Bake pork chops and red potatoes with onions. I can't wait for many more meals to come. Corey enjoys trying new recipes and perfecting old recipes. I am lucky to have a guy who loves to cook! I just bought the fruit bowl on the counter today from Home Goods! 
Let's go upstairs :)

The Loft- we will have a desk up here shortly and this is where Corey will spend many hours studying in the next few years!!!
Guest Bedroom (bedroom set came from Corey's room at his parent's house)

Guest Bathroom

Our bedroom aka Heaven
This was one of our biggest purchases to date in our relationship (minus my engagement ring). We purchased this bedroom set from Schneidermans and bought the bedding from Bed Bath and Beyond. I am in love with our mattress (a king- who wouldn't love it!?) and our room in general. We have big walk in closet and an awesome master bathroom. 

Dresser and Entertainment Chest
Well that's our house!!! We are so happy and excited to begin this exciting part of our relationship together. We moved in Friday, so this extra long weekend was perfect. Tomorrow it's back to work we go and Corey starts SCHOOL on Wednesday at the University of St. Thomas. I am so proud of Corey for pushing himself to get his MBA. Moving in together couldn't have come at a more perfect time as I know how busy he will be once school starts. It will be nice to live together so it is easier to see each other. 

Hope everybody had a fabulous Labor Day weekend. :)








1 comment:

  1. Nice work! I can't wait to be there in person. It looks very relaxing.

    ReplyDelete