Sunday, May 15, 2011

Bring on the Sun

My face got sunburnt on the way home from Siren, WI today- have I mentioned how much I love that Corey's new car has a sunroof??? The entire hour on I35 I had my seat reclined and my head positioned so every angle of my face was getting the sun. It felt SO good.

Now that my freckles have popped out I have this overwhelmingly happy feeling about summer officially being on its way! I am sitting in my room, the sun is pouring in through the blinds, I hear a neighbor's lawn mower and I can hear little kids playing outside. I LOVE this time of year. Everybody is just so happy and it's kind of unbelievable how fast you can forget how miserable we all were just two months ago thinking this season would never arrive. Minnesota has dreadful winters but the most amazing summers!

Time for a run (okay walk) around Rice Lake! Then burgers on the grill with the fam for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment