Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy May Day

Well Spring hasn't fully arrived yet, but it seems like we will be having better weather soon. I am so excited to go on a walk with Sarah tomorrow around her new neighborhood and then go on a walk with Jamie on Tuesday around Lake Calhoun. Walks are my favorite part of spring and summer. I love to be outside and feel fresh air! Especially now that I am bottled up inside all day for 8 hours at work. 

This coming weekend I am SO excited to go wedding dress shopping for the first time!!! I can't wait to finally start the most exciting part of wedding planning. 

Kyle, Kristine and Mia are coming home this coming weekend too. I can't wait to see little Mia- she is 10 months old already. We haven't seen her since she was 6 months old at Christmas. 

Five days of work and then a very exciting weekend! Happy Spring :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment