Friday, October 14, 2011

Zumba

I tried Zumba last night with my mom. She has been to other instructors and likes the other class she normally takes better, but I L.O.V.E.D. it. I will admit that I wasn't always on track with the movements the instructor was doing, but I never stopped shaking my hips!

I can't wait to try it again! I want to try other instructors to find the perfect one and then make it a weekly thing. Working out in any way has always been a 'hobby' of mine, but I think Zumba is going to jump to the top of my list quickly of favorite work outs.

If you haven't tried it yet, DO it!

Happy Friday!!!

1 comment:

  1. We tried Zumba for the first time on the same night! I went on Thursday too and loved it! Although I feel like a bit of an old lady, because my knee and hip have hurt since. I am going to try to go every Thursday. Yay!

    ReplyDelete